Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Stelios <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/21 20:55:42 UTC

prerequisite packages

It would be great if someone could list the prerequisite packages needed in
order to install openmeetings on the website or the wiki. I need to set up
a debian server to run openmeetings and I  ended up with broken packages
the first time.

Re: prerequisite packages

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools