Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Curt Micol <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/24 21:33:03 UTC

Wiki changes

Hey Devs,

I am not sure who receives the email mentioned whenever the wiki is
edited, but I apologize for a bit of spam if it does do that. I was
working on mccv's DataModel2 and didn't read up enough (apparently) on
MoinMoin.  So, sorry about that.

--
# Curt Micol

Re: Wiki changes

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
It goes to -commits (with a reply-to of -dev).  Jira generates way
more spam to -commits, so no worries; we're used to it. :)

-Jonathan

Re: Wiki changes

Posted by Curt Micol <as...@gmail.com>.
Hah, I just subscribed to the commits list (thought I had previously).
Good to know.

--
# Curt Micol

Re: Wiki changes