Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr> on 2010/01/09 00:08:08 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Use Nexus repository manager for snapshots/releases deployment

Yea, i wanted that too, but 5.0, 5.1 and 5.2 are not running the
integration tests,
so they're basically failing.

But i'll try to run a deploy from hudson to see what happens - hopefully,
no user credentials will be needed and the user that runs hudson will
be allowed the deploy (i'm not really sure if that's the case, but
will find out)

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 16:26, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:
> Now that we got all branches building on hudson and also have setup nexus,
> why don't we deploy snapshot releases for 4.1, 5.0, 5.1 and 5.2 to nexus?
>
> Could you set this up Andreas?
>
> Uli
>
> On 04.10.2009 22:34 schrieb Andreas Andreou:
>>
>> The vote to use Nexus repository manager for snapshots/releases
>> deployment has passed with the
>> following results
>>
>> Andreas Andreou: +1
>> Howard Lewis Ship: +1
>> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
>> Igor Drobiazko: +1
>> Massimo Lusetti: +1
>> Kalle Korhonen: +1
>>
>> I've created an issue to track progress on this - TAPESTRY-2754
>>
>> PS. Sorry for the delay in announcing the results, i happened to be
>> out of town.
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:28 AM, Kalle Korhonen
>> <ka...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> +1 (non-binding)
>>>
>>> Kalle

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Use Nexus repository manager for snapshots/releases deployment

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
For hudson issues, it's builds@apache.org

I've tried before, but i guess i can try again :)

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.