Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Mark G <ma...@apache.org> on 2013/12/04 13:16:53 UTC

Re: Addons

should I move the GeoEntityLinker into this new addons dir? it is currently
in the sandbox in a mvn module called addons.

Re: Addons

Posted by Mark G <gi...@gmail.com>.
Coincidentally, I was going to move it today after a commit to the sandbox.
I am also going to put the modelbuilder tool I wrote in there as well
thanks

Re: Addons

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Addons

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 12/04/2013 01:16 PM, Mark G wrote:
> should I move the GeoEntityLinker into this new addons dir? it is currently
> in the sandbox in a mvn module called addons.

+1 that would be good, then we can release the entire addon dir at once when
we do the 1.6 release.

Jörn