Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Bertrand VENZAL <be...@cirso.fr> on 2004/01/21 14:47:25 UTC

How to know the size of the screen in velocity

Hi lads,

I have to design a website for 1024 and also for 1280, the problem that I
search the size of the screen in the velocity language (and I know how to
do it in Javascript but i don t want to), could you help me?

Thanks

Bertrand

Re: How to know the size of the screen in velocity

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
The only way to reasonably do it would be to have javascript set a
parameter on a request to send it back to the server. At that point you
could handle it any way you want to (probably populate the values into
the session).

-Brian