Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Joshua Edoja <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/15 14:34:16 UTC

Primeface with jetspeed

Hello Guys,

Just a quick question, can you use Primeface for creating Ui/Ux in Jetsped
framework.

Am hopeful to work on some simple tutorials and add to the exiting portlets
in the jetspeed community.

Regards
Joshua

Re: Primeface with jetspeed

Posted by Joshua Edoja <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David...

Would revert with progress update...

Re: Primeface with jetspeed

Posted by David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
You should be able too, although I’ve never tried. Here is an example with MyFaces:

http://portals.apache.org/bridges/bridges-jsf/guide.html <http://portals.apache.org/bridges/bridges-jsf/guide.html>