Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/19 18:19:11 UTC

Re: How can I put differents footers on odd & even pages?

>How can I put differents footers on odd & even pages?
>All pages must be in the same sequence.

Create 2 <simple-page-master> each with different after-regions as desired.
Name the simple page masters odd and even.
Then create a <page-master-sequence> also within the <layout-master-set>.
Give the page-master-sequence a name with the master-name attribute. Within
this element you can place the following elements

<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="odd-page"
odd-or-even="odd"/>
<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="even-page"
odd-or-even="even"/>

The page-sequence element should then reference the the
page-master-sequence.