Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Jonathan Wonders <jw...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 23:04:25 UTC

can't assign issue to self

Hi All,

I'm looking to pick up issue RYA-67 but cannot self-assign based on not
being in the contributors group.  There was a similar question on the
mailing list last year but the contributing page doesn't currently mention
this detail.  It would be helpful to newcomers if the instructions were
updated accordingly.  I'll create an issue for updating the documentation,
but in the meantime, would it be possible for someone to assign me the task
or add me to the contributors group?

Thanks,
--Jonathan

Re: can't assign issue to self

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Getting the workflow change likely requires an INFRA ask. If it's
something you all want to pursue, go for it.

Otherwise, we can make sure enough committers have karma to add new
contributors and do it by hand (like this case).

Re: can't assign issue to self

Posted by Jonathan Wonders <jw...@gmail.com>.

Re: can't assign issue to self

Posted by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com>.