Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com> on 2009/08/04 15:05:02 UTC

stupid question on OpenJPA's version : 1.2.1 = ready for production ?

Hi,

Suddenly, I'm wondering if OpenJPA version 1.2.1 is the lattest stable
version or the "dev" version that will implement JPA 2.0 ?
In other words, witch one is the stable "production ready" version :
1.2.1 or 1.1.0 ?

Re: stupid question on OpenJPA's version : 1.2.1 = ready for production ?

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Trunk is being used to develop JPA 2.0.  The 1.3.x branch is the development
branch for JPA 1.0.  The 1.2.x branch is the most stable JPA 1.0
implementation branch.  Many customers are in production with 1.2.0 and/or
1.2.1.  Hope this helps.

Kevin

Posted by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com>.
Sorry, I got the confirmation on the site : 1.2.1 is the lattest
stable version witch I'm trying to use.
Version 1.3.0 is the dev version that will correct bugd and version
2.0 is in millestone 8 for JPA 2.