Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/16 14:48:18 UTC

[RESULT] VOTE: Sean Mullan as committer

7x +1, Welcome aboard Sean. I will get in contact with infra in order
to create you an account. But be patient, Telefonica de España(my adsl
provider) is having fun with me adsl line.

Regards,

--
http://r-bg.com

Re: [RESULT] VOTE: Sean Mullan as committer

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
Great! Looking forward to working with you more and integrating JSR 105.

--Sean