Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/10/18 16:20:23 UTC

REQUEST: names of soccer players for CForms example

Guys,

I'm in the process of building an example using flow and CForms repeater
widgets, and I need your help. This is what I'm trying to do:

I have a list of soccer players and I want to build my dream team. Basic
setup:

I have a repeater with these widgets: "position" and "name". Both are
selection lists. I first want to select the "position" and then update the
selection list of the "name" widget to display only the names of players
that play on that position.
When I finally press "submit" I want to display my dream team

To make things more realistic I need real names and their favorite position.
I'm not into soccer so I can't dream them up myself. Can some of you send me
some names and their position?

(if you have the accompanying code that would be fabulous too. :-) )

Bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics
University Maastricht
POBOX 616
6200 MD Maastricht
The Netherlands
h.vanderlinden@mi.unimaas.nl

Re: REQUEST: names of soccer players for CForms example

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
:)

Jean-Marie Pfaff -> goalie
Marco Van Basten -> striker

i'll stop here so your dreamteam gets a bit more international ;)

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 18/ott/04, alle 16:20, H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl ha
scritto:

> To make things more realistic I need real names and their favorite
> position.
> I'm not into soccer so I can't dream them up myself. Can some of you
> send me
> some names and their position?

http://www.juventus.com/it/team/index.aspx?
lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1457000

Keep in mind that: "Portiere" = "Goalkeeper", "Difensore" = "Defender",
"Centrocampista" = "Midfielder", "Attaccante" = "Forward".

See also:

http://www.manutd.com/teams/default.sps?iTeamID=458
http://www.realmadrid.com/web_realmadrid/templates/plantilla/
primeraplantillafutbol.jsp
http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/mannschaften/profis/index.php?
fcb_sid=a670bf354cebe15bf3e70363e5bef408

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/