Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Hannes Wallnöfer <ha...@helma.at> on 2001/10/27 19:41:46 UTC

Karma for CVS commit

Hi,

When trying to commit to XML-RPC at cvs.apache.org I get the following:

**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
(hannes|xml-rpc/src/java/org/apache/xmlrpc)

Anybody knows how to fix this?

  Hannes

PS: Yes I know it's time I got my ass moving...

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> writes:

> On 10/29/01 3:06 PM, "Hannes Wallnöfer" <ha...@helma.at> wrote:
>
>> I guess it would also make my life easier ;-)
>>
>> I checked out the xml-site but it looks a bit intimidating to me, to put
>> it mildly. Any idea where to start?
>
> That's where I stopped too. I think we should just use anakia because than
> we can whip something off. Hannes, I had the text files you sent me but
> there on a machine I don't have access to at the moment. If you send them to
> me I'll make a start of some anakia xdocs right now to get you started.

That's a great idea.  I'm not a big fan of the 200kB web pages
anyhow--the initial "wow that looks cool" feelings wears off quickly
once one tries to actualy use the site.

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
http://jakarta.apache.org/alexandria
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Hannes Wallnöfer <ha...@helma.at>.

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Hannes Wallnöfer <ha...@helma.at>.

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On 10/27/01 1:41 PM, "Hannes Wallnöfer" <ha...@helma.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When trying to commit to XML-RPC at cvs.apache.org I get the following:
>
> **** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
> (hannes|xml-rpc/src/java/org/apache/xmlrpc)
>
> Anybody knows how to fix this?
>
> Hannes
>
> PS: Yes I know it's time I got my ass moving...

I will look into it. Sorry for the delay.

Re: Karma for CVS commit

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.