Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> on 2016/11/17 19:10:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] - New Apache Drill Committer - Neeraja Rentachintala

On behalf of the Apache Drill PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Neeraja Rentachintala has accepted the invitation to become a committer in
the project.

Welcome Neeraja !

Re: [ANNOUNCE] - New Apache Drill Committer - Neeraja Rentachintala

Posted by Srabasti Banerjee <sr...@ymail.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Neeraja! Well deserved :-)
ThanksSrabasti

 Congratulations Neeraja!

Posted by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com>.
Congratulations Neeraja!

Posted by Tugdual Grall <tg...@maprtech.com>.
Congrats Neeraja!

Posted by Chunhui Shi <cs...@maprtech.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Subbu Srinivasan <ss...@zscaler.com>.
Congrats.

Posted by Jason Altekruse <ja...@dremio.com>.

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@mapr.com>.
Congrats Neeraja!

Posted by Rachel Silver <rs...@maprtech.com>.
Congrats!

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 3:58 PM, yuliya Feldman <yufeldman@yahoo.com.invalid

--

Rachel Asher Silver

Product Manager - Hadoop Ecosystem

(412)253-2954

Re: [ANNOUNCE] - New Apache Drill Committer - Neeraja Rentachintala