Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/09 01:46:00 UTC

HDFS ShortCircuit Read on Mac?

hi, folks,

wondering anyone has setup HDFS shortcircuit Read on Mac? I installed
hadoop through homebrew on Mac. It is up and running. But I cannot
config "dfs.domain.socket.path" as instructed here:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/ShortCircuitLocalReads.html
Since there is no dn_socket on the mac.

any pointers are appreciated.

Demai

Re: HDFS ShortCircuit Read on Mac?

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.
Chris, many thanks for the quick response. I will disable the shortcircuit
on my mac for now. :-) .... Demai

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.