Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rajeevP <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/23 15:05:36 UTC

SEVERE: Error listenerStart

Jun 23, 2010 3:14:33 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
addApplicationListener
INFO: The listener "org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener"
is already configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been
ignored.
Jun 23, 2010 3:14:34 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Jun 23, 2010 3:14:34 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/ALS] startup failed due to previous errors

ALS is my application and not able to start,
Please help me to solve this problem, thanks in advance,
Rajeev

Re: SEVERE: Error listenerStart

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
1. Please tell us your exact Tomcat version (three numbers, x.y.z).
2. There are several log files in Tomcat. Have you tried to look into
all of them?

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko