Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Timo Schmidt <ti...@gmx.net> on 2014/11/04 10:04:21 UTC

SOLR-5046

Hi together,

we are using solr cloud for one of our projects and for one feature we rely on the grouping feature.
It seems that this is not working with solr cloud.

To fix this i digged into the code and could also find out, what might be wrong and i could create a fix, but
i can not fix the bug completely since i am not that deep into solr and lucene.

Is there maybe someone who could help? And have a look and the issue, the ideas and help that we can fix this?

Cheers

Timo