Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Silio d' Angelo <da...@gno.uniroma2.it> on 2014/11/27 12:26:30 UTC

hardware failure of cis.uniroma2.it mirror

       Hello,
the cluster at cis.uniroma2.it is suffering for a major hardware
failure and the repair time will take at least some days.
Please remove it from the active mirror list; I'll notify when the
problems will be fixed.
       Thanks for your patience, Silio d'Angelo.

Re: hardware failure of cis.uniroma2.it mirror

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <pe...@uu.nl>.
On Thu, 27 Nov 2014, Silio d' Angelo wrote:

> Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:26:30 +0100
> From: Silio d' Angelo <da...@gno.uniroma2.it>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: hardware failure of cis.uniroma2.it mirror
>
>      Hello,
> the cluster at cis.uniroma2.it is suffering for a major hardware
> failure and the repair time will take at least some days.
> Please remove it from the active mirror list; I'll notify when the
> problems will be fixed.

   Done ; effective in an hour or so.

>       Thanks for your patience, Silio d'Angelo.

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof BBL-761   _/ \_
Princetonplein 5, 3584CC Utrecht, NL      F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/