Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/21 17:53:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Siegfried Goeschl as new JSPWiki PMC/Committer

Hi all,

we are happy to announce that we've voted to invite Siegfried Goeschl as
PMC and committer, and he has gladly accepted, so welcome Siegfried!

cheers,
juan pablo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Siegfried Goeschl as new JSPWiki PMC/Committer

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Siegfried,

Nice to meet you. I like the intro, and I can see that you are a 10 year
ASF veteran!

Cheers,
David V

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Siegfried,

Welcome to the team !

Kind regards,
Harry
 Op 21 aug. 2014 19:51 schreef "Siegfried Goeschl" <

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.
On 22/08/14 05:50, Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I think it is good time to finally introduce myself :-)
>
> * Living in Vienna, Austria
> * Doing Java backend development
> * Started my ASF career as Apache Turbine committer in 2004
> * Came across JSPWiki when meeting Jane Jalkanen during an ApacheCon Europe in 2008
> * Searched for a portable Java-based Wiki and tinkered with JSPWiki to create a “Wiki On A Stick” in 2010
> * Became a mentor during the final stage of the incubation
>
> Cheers,
>
> Siegfried Goeschl

Welcome and congratulations :)

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Siegfried Goeschl as new JSPWiki PMC/Committer

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi folks,

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi folks,