Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Dickerson, Monty W." <Mo...@viatel.com> on 2000/09/02 22:01:59 UTC

velocity-advocacy@jakarta.apache.org

>I am working on gathering the desing I have
>for Velocity into a presentable form now.
>I don't know how long it will take me to
>finish, I am hoping in the next few days, but
>I will have all the interfaces described,
>class diagrams, possibly some collabortion
>diagrams and a rather lengthly document
>describing the whole process.

Let me say, we're grateful to you guys, for
the amount of work you put in.  It's tremendous!

You clearly believe in what you're doing.
Three cheers!!!  [is that allowed? :)]

Golden Blount and friends, I agree with your
expression of sentiment, but being a programmer,
I understand their rage/frustration.  Read their
code not their commentary - its where they're
expressing their generousity and devotion.

Hear what they're doing, not what they're saying!

>All my UML diagrams were
>created with Argo UML, but I believe the
>XMI format is portable to other modelling
>tools.
>
>Jason van Zyl
>jvanzyl@periapt.com

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you.
UML!

problem people have in using WebMacro is NOT a
technical one, but an advocacy one, among clients
and employers.  Perhaps an Advocacy FAQ, or
Advocacy Guidebook, or just an Advocacy List would
scratch this itch?

cheers
-Montyd