Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Howard Mak <hm...@antennasoftware.com> on 2012/01/13 17:27:57 UTC

Mapping tool statement delimeter

Hi,

Is this any way to change the output of org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.ant.MappingToolTask so that a statement delimiter other than ";" is used?
I'm generating a DB2 script that would like to use "@" instead of ";".
Thanks.

- Howard

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the system administrator at administrator@antennasoftware.com

Re: Mapping tool statement delimeter

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.
Hi,
  A change (revision 1232449) is committed on trunk against [1].
  If possible please verify and let us know.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2108

-----
Pinaki Poddar
Chair, Apache OpenJPA Project

Re: Mapping tool statement delimeter

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Howard,
That is one option that we currently do not provide.  You are welcome to
investigate the work required and provide a potential solution.  Otherwise,
I would suggest some type of python script to post-process the generated
script before feeding it into DB2.  Good luck.

Kevin