Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com> on 2018/03/02 04:20:04 UTC

Enabling swap space and Ignite Persistence

Engineers,

How does persistence and swap work when both are enabled? I was under the
impression that for a data region you can either have swap or persistence
configured at a time, but not both. Please clarify.

Thanks,
-Prachi

Re: Enabling swap space and Ignite Persistence

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
Created JIRA ticket for this issue -

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.