Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jason Novotny <no...@aei.mpg.de> on 2004/01/22 01:06:59 UTC

using input task with file instead of message

Hi,

    According to our lawyers, we need to distribute a license agreement
that gets displayed before the software can be used. I want to simply
display our license which is stored as a plain text file and then say
something like: Hit yes or no using the input ant task. Any ideas how to
do this, without having to duplicate our license within the build.xml file?

    Thanks, Jason

Re: using input task with file instead of message

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@corvil.com>.
Use loadfile:
  <loadfile property="message" srcfile="license.txt"/>
   <input
    message="${message}${line.separator}Is this ok (y/n)?"
    validargs="y,n"
    addproperty="license.ok"
  />
Peter