Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by bryan hansen <bh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/31 18:03:43 UTC

maven cactus plugin

I have a project that I am succesfully building with
ant. I wanted to convert it over to Maven using the
cactus plugin. I created a project.xml file and it
appears to run through everything, but when it gets to
the cactus:test-war goal I get a bunch of xml output
and then:

Could not find
org.apache.testlet.engine.TextTestEngine. Make sure
you have it in your classpath

output to the display about 15 times. Anybody come
across this? I googled and didn't find any real
answers to this.

Thanks,

Bryan

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: maven cactus plugin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Bryan,

The error message you mention does not seem to come from Cactus. It probably
means you've not defined the jar containing
org.apache.testlet.engine.TextTestEngine in your dependency list.

-Vincent