Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Martin Dominguez <ma...@wbsgo.com> on 2010/02/18 23:18:14 UTC

Problem with authentication.

Hi all,
I have a new question about Lenya 2.

The case is as follows:
I have a development server and a production server exactly alike. I develop
my publication and modules in the development server, then I copy them to
the production server and compile again lenya.
But (and this is my problemn) in authoring area, each time I click anywhere,
Lenya asks me to enter password and user again.
Any hints about the problem? Can be a problem with the session? Can be a
problem with permissions?

Thank you very much in advance.

Martin .-

Re: Problem with authentication.

Posted by Martin Dominguez <ma...@wbsgo.com>.
thanks for information, I didn't know that.

I'll check it, but I'm pretty sure my publication doesn't use external
resources (from another publication)

But it's a very interesting information.

Best regards,

Martin.-

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi Martin,