Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@apache.org> on 2014/07/29 01:29:07 UTC

Re: Sqoop Meetup @ Strata - Location and Time TBD

Hey guys,

It looks like we've found a venue the night of 10/15! The Huffington Post
has been kind enough to host us! Please RSVP:
http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/197633892/.

Also, are there any folks who'd like to give a talk? If so, feel free to
contact me through this thread, the meetup, or directly!

-Abe

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Jarcec,

I definitely will then!