Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Krishna Kanth B. N." <Kr...@infosys.com> on 2007/05/24 13:52:30 UTC

'Monitor Results' showing servers as dead

Hi,

I m testing a web application and I have added 'Monitor Results' and
'View Results Tree' listeners  to the Test Plan. There r around 10 HTTP
requests. In all the requests, I have checked 'Use as monitor' option.

But after executing the test plan(with 10 users), the Server health is
shown as dead but all the server responses are successful. In the
performance tab, the server names are present but no graph is visible.

Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishnakanth

Re: 'Monitor Results' showing servers as dead

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
the first thing to do is see if you can view the status servlet results in
tomcat. if you can, make sure the login settings in jmeter are correct.

peter