Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gang Wang <ga...@apache.org> on 2017/09/23 02:50:03 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Mnemonic project from Incubator

Hi, PPMC and everyone,

This vote to graduate Apache Mnemonic to a top-level project has passed with
7 binding +1s and no -1s:

Binding Votes:
==============
Uma Maheswara Rao G
Luke Han
James R. Taylor
Julian Hyde
Henry Saputra
Patrick D. Hunt
P. Taylor Goetz

Non-Binding Votes:
==================
Johnu George
Debojyoti Dutta
Yanhui Zhao
Pierre Smits
Gang Wang
Devaraj K
Liang Chen
Rakesh Radhakrishnan
Ganhua Zhang
Wen Tong
Tsuyoshi Ozawa
Paley Shen

Thank you, everyone, for voting! We will submit the resolution to the board.

With appreciation,
Gary on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) community

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Mnemonic project from Incubator

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, guys!