Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tomas Larsson <kt...@bornet.net> on 2005/07/24 23:21:16 UTC

[users@httpd] What the .... is Apache doing.

What the .... is up??

Im getting this in my logs
"GET /pub/xm/mek1/RAR/4hp18.zip.ed2k HTTP/1.1" 404 975 "-" "ed2k"

And this in the error log

"File does not exist: .../pub/xm/mek1/RAR/24v1.zip.ed2k"

This when I enter the correct address in the address-bar
www.ktl.mine.nu/pub/xm/mek1/RAR/24v1.zip

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden

Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem

Re: [users@httpd] What the .... is Apache doing.

Posted by Krist van Besien <kr...@gmail.com>.
On 7/25/05, mrostron@real.com <mr...@real.com> wrote:
> how do i unsubscribe from here - i have unsub'd from all the listed unsub
> apache links but am still getting these darn messages.

Have you tried this? ->

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
Solothurn, Switzerland

RE: [users@httpd] What the .... is Apache doing.

Posted by mr...@real.com.

Posted by Tomas Larsson <kt...@bornet.net>.

No it cant be, because everyone that visits my site is logged the exact
same way, which must mean that Apache is doing something, I don't believe
that all browsers/users are doing the same thing, regardles of browser
type.

Posted by Krist van Besien <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomas Larsson <kt...@bornet.net>.
Using MS IE6, Other users using Opera, firefox, with the same result.

Posted by Jean-Christophe Montigny <jc...@assoces.com>.