Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 15:41:23 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1362934 - in /commons/proper/chain/trunk/dist/src/main/assembly: LICENSE-with-deps.txt NOTICE-with-deps.txt bin.xml

On 18 July 2012 14:18,  <si...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: simonetripodi
> Date: Wed Jul 18 13:18:11 2012
> New Revision: 1362934

> Log:
> include bin dependencies to -bin packages (mainly ASF commons components, with deps) and special L&N to cover digester transitive dependencies license

Are the transitive dependencies actually included in the assembly?

If not, then the L&N files should not mention them.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
> Are the transitive dependencies actually included in the assembly?
>
> If not, then the L&N files should not mention them.

yes they are in the -bin(.tar.gz|.zip) assemblies, that is the reason
why I had to include special L&N, due to digester transitive
dependency (CGLIB and ASM)

thanks for reviewing!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/