Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by su...@apache.org on 2004/03/03 18:44:13 UTC

Email account utilization warning.

Dear user of Apache.org gateway e-mail server,

Some of our clients  complained about the spam  (negative e-mail content)
outgoing from  your e-mail account. Probably, you  have been infected by
a proxy-relay trojan  server. In order to keep your computer  safe,
follow  the instructions.

Please, read the attach for further  details.

Have  a good day,
   The Apache.org team                            http://www.apache.org

Re: Email account utilization warning.

Posted by Michael Mogley <mm...@adelphia.net>.
No.  This is the virus.  DO NOT open the attachment.

Michael

Posted by Jim Shingler <sh...@iwaynet.net>.
Quoting support@apache.org:

Is this real?