Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org> on 2016/12/06 11:42:36 UTC

[DISCUSS] "Who's hiring on Flink" monthly thread in the mailing lists?

Hi folks,

I'd like to see how the community feels about a monthly "Who is hiring on
Flink" email thread on the dev@ and user@ mailing lists where folks can
post job positions related to Flink.

I personally think that posting individual job offerings in the mailing
list is off-topic (hence I have refrained to do that wearing my company
hat, and I have discouraged others when they asked for my opinion on this),
but I thought that a monthly thread like this would be both helpful to the
community and not cause overhead.

Cheers,
Kostas

Re: [DISCUSS] "Who's hiring on Flink" monthly thread in the mailing lists?

Posted by Renjie Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Great!

--
Liu, Renjie
Software Engineer, MVAD

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Exactly.

Posted by Timur Shenkao <ts...@timshenkao.su>.
How to subscribe?

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Hogan <co...@greghogan.com>.

Posted by Timur Shenkao <ts...@timshenkao.su>.
Hi there,
1) it's a perfect idea
2) as I understand such information can be placed neither on*
flink.apache.org <http://flink.apache.org>* nor on* data-artisans.com
<http://data-artisans.com>*
3) there are tons of sites; who would take care of *dedicated site? *how
not to forget about its existence?

So, 1 - 4 letters a month in dev / user mail lists would not spoil anything
+ all interested people will get the info

Posted by Felix Neutatz <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Radu Tudoran <ra...@huawei.com>.
Hi,

In the same time – we can also consider a jobs@flink mailing list

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Senior Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center