Posted to ddlutils-dev@db.apache.org by rjhazelwood <rj...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/23 04:48:29 UTC

Re: Need help

Are you using commons digester 1.8? The parse method on the Digester class in
commons-digester-1.8 was changed to use URL rather than FileInputStream to
get InputSource. WriteDataToDatabaseCommand takes the input file and passes
file.getAbsolutePath() to DatabaseDataIO which in turn passes that string to
Digester parse method. The changes in commons-digester 1.8 are not
compatible with the way DDLUtils works.
Cheers,
Ricky

Re: Need help

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 22, 2007 7:48 PM, rjhazelwood <rj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Are you using commons digester 1.8? The parse method on the Digester class in
> commons-digester-1.8 was changed to use URL rather than FileInputStream to
> get InputSource. WriteDataToDatabaseCommand takes the input file and passes
> file.getAbsolutePath() to DatabaseDataIO which in turn passes that string to
> Digester parse method. The changes in commons-digester 1.8 are not
> compatible with the way DDLUtils works.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you perhaps file an issue for
this in JIRA ?

thanks,
Tom