Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2008/01/23 15:36:12 UTC

[Axis2] Can we make Guththila the default parser?

Can we make Guththila the default parser in the future releases?

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Can we make Guththila the default parser?

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Let us *not* do this change for the 1.2.1 patch release. Because we did
1.2.0 with libxml.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Hi,
Tested and works fine... :)
-Kau

--
http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/

Re: [Axis2] Can we make Guththila the default parser?

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi devs,

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:

> Making guththila as the default parser may cause us few problems in
> the short terms.

What sort of?

> But it will definitely improve Guththila code and I
> think this is a good choice if we consider the long term issues like
> dependencies, efficiency, modifiebility etc. Most of the major bugs of
> Guththila are reported and some are corrected by now. So I don't think
> making Guththila as the default parser will cause any major issues.

So rampart would be OK. How about Sandesha, savan etc?

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
> Hi,
> I tried with the svn head and had no luck. :(.
> The problem is still there. Seems the patch here[1] has already applied
> to the head.
> Can somebody shed some light on this? Is it necessary to re-open the issue?

I have corrected the issue and changes are in the svn head. That patch
[1] wasn't completely applied to the head. One part was there and
other part was missing. Anyway I have corrected the original problem
(duplicating namespaces). I couldn't try it with Rampart samples (I
have lot of changes in my rampart source and at the moment it is not
compling -).

Making guththila as the default parser may cause us few problems in
the short terms. But it will definitely improve Guththila code and I

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-913

http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/

Re: [Axis2] Can we make Guththila the default parser?

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Hi Samisa,

http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/