Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Pedro <pe...@ptbsl.com> on 2008/06/27 10:39:07 UTC

starting help

Hi, i am starting using esb systems, after a sort study I get synaptic
because it's the best alternative for my requeriments, but now i don`t
know how to integrate with my application.

I have a group of components that will work with a client message in one order.
The basic case it's:
Component 1 get message and adds info, component 2 get message with info and create a response to the client.

I don't know how to integrate this using synapse because it's my first esb implementation. If someone can helpe or know about a basic guide about how to do this, it will be great!.

Thanks

Re: starting help

Posted by Pedro <pe...@ptbsl.com>.
Thanks Asankha, after Ruwan help, I am understanding better the synapse
mechanism, and i'll try to do some "hello world" examples and then try
to adapt the existing mechanism, in case that i have problems i'll ask
you again and we can see how to do the conversion and what was wrong in
my schema.
Thanks a lot.

Re: starting help

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.