Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Bovy, Stephen J" <ST...@ca.com> on 2004/04/22 21:40:57 UTC

Wrapper4InputSource IBM parse gets S01, help !!!!

I have the following code which I am using with

the IBM toolkit 1.6 which is xerces 2.2

MemBufInputSource* memBufIS = NULL;
Wrapper4InputSource* domBufIS = NULL;

memBufIS = new MemBufInputSource
(
    (const XMLByte*) sfile.ipc->pbuff
    , sfile.ipc->leng
    , gMemBufId
    , false
);

fprintf ( stderr, "MemBufInput created\n");

domBufIS = new Wrapper4InputSource ( memBufIS );

fprintf ( stderr, "DomBufInput created\n");

static const XMLCh gLS   = { chLatin_L, chLatin_S, chNull };

impl = DOMImplementationRegistry::getDOMImplementation(gLS);

parser =
  ((DOMImplementationLS*)impl)->
  createDOMBuilder ( DOMImplementationLS::MODE_SYNCHRONOUS, 0 );

fprintf ( stderr, "Begin Parse\n");

doc = parser->parse(*domBufIS);

I am getting a S01 when the parser is invoked, any suggestions would be
appreciated !!

Re: Wrapper4InputSource IBM parse gets S01, help !!!!

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hi,
	have you initialized xerces? There is a sample that does what you
are trying to do here (MemParse). Worth taking a look there.

Gareth

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Bovy, Stephen J wrote:

> I have the following code which I am using with
>
> the IBM toolkit 1.6 which is xerces 2.2
>
> MemBufInputSource* memBufIS = NULL;
> Wrapper4InputSource* domBufIS = NULL;
>
> memBufIS = new MemBufInputSource
> (
>     (const XMLByte*) sfile.ipc->pbuff
>     , sfile.ipc->leng
>     , gMemBufId
>     , false
> );
>
> fprintf ( stderr, "MemBufInput created\n");
>
> domBufIS = new Wrapper4InputSource ( memBufIS );
>
> fprintf ( stderr, "DomBufInput created\n");
>
> static const XMLCh gLS   = { chLatin_L, chLatin_S, chNull };
>
> impl = DOMImplementationRegistry::getDOMImplementation(gLS);
>
> parser =
>   ((DOMImplementationLS*)impl)->
>   createDOMBuilder ( DOMImplementationLS::MODE_SYNCHRONOUS, 0 );
>
> fprintf ( stderr, "Begin Parse\n");
>
> doc = parser->parse(*domBufIS);
>
> I am getting a S01 when the parser is invoked, any suggestions would be
> appreciated !!

Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com