Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/01/03 08:49:57 UTC

Promote new website

Hi,

first of all, happy new year to all Karaf devs.

Guillaume already promotes the new Karaf logo on the current website.
On the other hand, the documentation is growing fine and is up to date.

Lukasz provides a beautiful new website mock. I think that we can see
how to promote this new website.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

RE: Promote new website

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I guess we need to keep a different trunk for the website, so hacking
on sandbox/website sounds good to me and when the website is ready,
just move it to it's final location and get rid of confluence.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Promote new website