Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 04:21:41 UTC

Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Long overdue, but here it is:

http://people.apache.org/~samisa/axis2c-1.7.0-RC5/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC4
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <c-...@axis.apache.org>

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>wrote:

> There are quite a few jiras with patches attached. I think its better if
> we can get those tested and committed for the release.

+1. Will do that. I fixed minor issues over the weekend for next RC. I will
host that RC anyway.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

   I have tested both source and binary, RC6 is ready to upload but I don't
have access to my apache account anymore. I will upload RC6 once I resolve
the issue.

thanks,
Dinesh.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dinesh,

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Samisa,

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dinesh,

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Alex Mantaut <al...@intraway.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Alex Mantaut <al...@intraway.com>.
Hi All,

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC5

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
I built the pack axis2c-src-1.7.0.zip on windows and it builds without
issue. Also the samples work fine. However, the docs are missing from the
packs.

Regards
Nandika

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <