Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by dh...@harrisonburg.k12.va.us on 2011/09/12 23:14:57 UTC

[users@httpd] apc.php

I moved the apc.php file where I could access through my browser and
accessing it causes my server to seg fault.  Is there anyway to keep
from using apc?  Im not seeing it in my php.ini files.

thanks again for all the help.

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante

Re: [users@httpd] apc.php

Posted by Björn Zettergren <bj...@basefarm.se>.
On 09/12/2011 11:14 PM, dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us wrote:
> I moved the apc.php file where I could access through my browser and
> accessing it causes my server to seg fault. Is there anyway to keep from
> using apc? Im not seeing it in my php.ini files.
>
> thanks again for all the help.

It could be loaded from somewhere within your conf directory depending
on your distribution, or how you've configured it. Either add the
following to your php.ini:

[APC]
apc.enabled=0

or find the file which contains "extension=apc.so" in your configuration
directories and remove the line.

/Björn