Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Srinivas Surapaneni <sr...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/16 20:26:48 UTC

Jira Iissue 1193

There is a fix for JIRA issue 1193 in Beehive

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-1193

It is fixed, but there are no case notes what files were changed.

I am trying to apply the patch to the beehive version that came part of
Weblogic 9.2 MP3

Can you provide more details what files we need to get to apply the patch?

Thank You

Re: Jira Iissue 1193

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Srinivas,

Looks like the bug lists the fix as SVN revision 538018. I did a quick
google search and found the description of the change in the archived SVN
notification. See...

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beehive-commits/200705.mbox/%3C20070514233636.3A0C91A9838@eris.apache.org%3E

Hope that helps. Kind regards,
Carlin