Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Zoltán Tichov <zo...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/02 20:51:41 UTC

Re: TomEE MicroProfile - current status

Hi!

There is at least one new test method in TCK callEchoAgedToken() and added
a new feature
'mp.jwt.verify.token.age'. This method failed, because it should return
with HttpURLConnection.HTTP_UNAUTHORIZED instead of
HttpURLConnection.HTTP_OK.
Am I right that this property should be checked in
org.apache.tomee.microprofile.jwt.MPJWTFilter?

Thanks:

Zoltán

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Awesome.
Good job Zoltan.

David will review and comment. Otherwise, I'll try later today.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by Zoltán Tichov <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Posted by Zoltán Tichov <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi David!

Ok, I'll take a look and report back with what I come up with.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoltán Tichov <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.