Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/11 15:45:24 UTC

Re: Cannot sent mail using smtp component when smtp server require not credential

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:33 PM, nambiar.arunkumar
<na...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When iam trying to send the mail using *smtp*component (code below) i get
> error
>
> *Error processing exchange. Exchange[Message: Testing SMTP mail.]. Caused
> by: [org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException - Authentication
> failed; nested exception is javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException]*
>

> But i can send mail using plain java code by setting the property*
> mail.smtp.auth* to *false*.
>
> Iam using camel 2.2.0-fuse-02-00.
>
> Anybody encountered such error?
>
> *from("direct:testSmptMailServer")
> .setBody(constant("Testing SMTP mail."))
> .setHeader("To", constant("arun@supporteam.com"))
> .setHeader("Subject",constant("Testing smtp server"))
> .setHeader("From", constant("no-reply@ssupport.com"))
> .to("smtp://vp-smtp.sinos.com.root:25");*

Hi can you try with

 .to("smtp://vp-smtp.sinos.com.root:25?mail.smtp.auth=false");

> Thanx
> Arun

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Cannot sent mail using smtp component when smtp server require not credential

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM, nambiar.arunkumar
<na...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It was my mistake, the proxy host setting configured in servicemix.sh was
> incorrect.

Thanks for coming back here and tell us your findings.
Good luck with the Camel ride.

> Thanks Claus.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by "nambiar.arunkumar" <na...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I suggest to dive in the source code of the Camel version you use in
camel-mail. And look the code in MailBinding. There is some code that
set java mail properties. There may be something that causes that auth
to be true or something.

Camel 2.2 is not supported anylonger at Apache.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:03 AM, nambiar.arunkumar
<na...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> I tried .to("smtp://vp-smtp.sinos.com.root:25?mail.smtp.auth=false"); but
> still iam receiving the same error.
>

> 2012-12-12 10:59:49,714 | ERROR | testingSmtpServer              |
> TimerConsumer                    | rg.apache.camel.processor.Logger  248 |
> Error processing exchange. Exchange[Message: Testing SMTP Mail Server.].
> Caused by: [org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException -
> Authentication failed; nested exception is
> javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException]
> org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException: Authentication failed;
> nested exception is javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException
>         at
> org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.doSend(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:416)
>         at
> org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:342)
>         at
> org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:357)
>         at
> org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.send(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:346)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailProducer.process(MailProducer.java:46)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:95)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:146)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.doProcess(SendProcessor.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:82)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:82)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:161)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processExchange(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:177)

Claus Ibsen