Posted to builds@apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/01 19:28:51 UTC

How to find whether packages are installed on ubuntu slaves?

Hey guys -

I'm not sure what the right way to figure out whether a given set of
packages are installed on the ubuntu slaves - specifically, I'm looking for
autoconf, automake, liblzo2-dev, libz-dev, sharutils, libfuse-dev,
build-essential, dh-make, debhelper, devscripts, and reprepro, but I feel
like it'd probably be a good idea to find out how to check this myself in
the future. =)

A.

Re: How to find whether packages are installed on ubuntu slaves?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And I'm back again! =) Based on
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Bigtop-ubuntu/3/console, looks like debhelper
> isn't installed?

Fixed.

/niklas

Re: How to find whether packages are installed on ubuntu slaves?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
And I'm back again! =) Based on

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.