Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2015/03/22 20:22:30 UTC

[Studio] Merge tycho branch back to trunk

Hi guys,

for half a year we now have the a branch where we migrate the build
system from our home brew build to Tycho.

The Tycho build works quite well and I think it is time to merge it back
to trunk, and then fix the remaining issues towards a release. If there
is no objection I'll commit tomorrow night.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: [Studio] Merge tycho branch back to trunk

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Go ! Go ! Go !

Le dimanche 22 mars 2015, Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> a
écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> for half a year we now have the a branch where we migrate the build
> system from our home brew build to Tycho.
>
> The Tycho build works quite well and I think it is time to merge it back
> to trunk, and then fix the remaining issues towards a release. If there
> is no objection I'll commit tomorrow night.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [Studio] Merge tycho branch back to trunk

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:04 AM, Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>
wrote:

> On 03/22/2015 08:22 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > for half a year we now have the a branch where we migrate the build
> > system from our home brew build to Tycho.
> >
> > The Tycho build works quite well and I think it is time to merge it back
> > to trunk, and then fix the remaining issues towards a release. If there
> > is no objection I'll commit tomorrow night.
>
> Merge done.
>
> Now let's do all the cleanup.

great, I hope to try Studio once again for doing some development work

thanks Stefan

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: [Studio] Merge tycho branch back to trunk

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.