Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Maria Alejandra Trozzi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/29 18:58:21 UTC

Distribution Graph and Graph

I'm getting some "strange" graphs in my tests....  Here I attach the
Distribution Graph for 20users and 50 users and the Graph of Response
Times... for 100 users.
I've read in the manual that a distribution graph like the one of 50 users
with the 90line outside the graph may mean a "memory leak", but I've monitor
memory and it's very well... See perform.jog  - Is there another thing that
may be suggested ?
Another thing that I don't undestand of this graph is the "y" axis, is it a
"percentage" of what? and if the meassure is in milliseconds.  Sorry, I
didn't find it in the user manual or app help.

About the other graph, why I'm getting those "hops" or points ??

Thanks a lot !!!

Re: Distribution Graph and Graph

Posted by Maria Alejandra Trozzi <ma...@gmail.com>.
You're right, I didn't realise of that... in the Aggregate Graph I see a bar
for each "Page" (request) and in the other graph I only see "times"....
alltogether
Thank you very much for the assistance!!
Ale.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maria Alejandra Trozzi <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.