Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 09:17:50 UTC

JMX Portlet and java.lang.Object operations

Does anybody know why all java.lang.Object methods
are exposed as operations on JMX Mbeans when
you browse the JMX portlet ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: JMX Portlet and java.lang.Object operations

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
    One of the places the filtering could be done is GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface(..). This would make sure that the fake MBeanServer also returns correct operations.

Thanks
Anita

"Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi Guillaume,

Those operations are being returned by a call to
GBeanInfo.getOperations(). Do we need to filter those operations?

Best wishes,
chris

Re: JMX Portlet and java.lang.Object operations

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Issue raised: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2505