Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Liu, Tao" <Ta...@ssa.gov> on 2005/12/20 18:57:11 UTC

Log CommonsHTTPSender

Hi,

I added the following line in log4j.properties to log the http
request/response:

  log4j.logger.org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender=DEBUG,
HTTPLOG

But CommonsHTTPSender doesn't log the http headers as HTTPSender does. How
can I log http headers without changing Axis code? Any reason to skip the
http header logging?

This is a sample log file:

========log file===============================
Enter:  CommonsHTTPSender::invoke
no Content-Length
XML received:
..SOAP Envelope goes here..
Exit:  CommonsHTTPSender::invoke

Thanks,
Tao

Re: Log CommonsHTTPSender

Posted by Ron Reynolds <Ro...@RonReynolds.com>.
when all else fails, proxy it through tcpmon - that'll show you both request
and response.