Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by zh...@umich.edu on 2007/10/15 00:25:45 UTC

ibatis.net+spring.net

Could someone show me a working example of ibatis.net+spring.net? I
have had a lot of difficulties to put them together to work.

-Henry

Re: error

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
Before testing Spring+ibatis integration, test first ibatis alone to see if
you have problems in your config/mapping files

--
Cheers,
Gilles

sqlmap 1.3 and 1.6

Posted by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu>.
I am using sqlmap 1.6 now and got the following errors:
Unhandled Exception: IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException:
- The error occurred while loading SqlMap.
- The error occurred in <sqlMap resource="../../dao/User_TableDao.xml"
xmlns="ht
tp://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper" />.
- Check the getListTables. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object
reference
not set to an instance of an object.
   at
IBatisNet.Common.Utilities.Objects.ObjectFactory.CreateFactory(Type typeTo
Create, Type[] types)
   at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.Statements.Statement.Initialize(Configu
rationScope configurationScope)
   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureSqlMap()
   at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Initialize()
   at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument docu
ment, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher, Boolean
isCallFromDao
)
   at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument docu
ment, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher, Boolean
isCallFromDao

here is the map file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<sqlMap namespace="User_Table"
        xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping"
   <!-- ================================= -->
   <!-- =========== ORACLE ============== -->
   <!-- ================================= -->
   <alias>
      <typeAlias alias="user_table" type="HelloWorld.domain.User_Table,
HelloWorld"/>
      <typeAlias alias="user_table_list"
type="HelloWorld.domain.User_TableList, HelloWorld"/>
   </alias>
   <statements>
      <select id="getListTables"
              resultClass="user_table"
              listClass ="user_table_list">
         SELECT
         TABLE_NAME
         FROM
         USER_TABLES
         ORDER BY 1
      </select>
   </statements>
</sqlMap>

This map file works with 1.3 and now if didn't work for 1.6.

How to fix it?

-Henry

error

Posted by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu>.
I am using ibatis.net 1.6 sql mapper + spring.net 1.1RC,
oracle.dataAccess.dll for 10g (came with oracle 10g installtion). I got
the following error which I don't have any idea:

Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException:
Error in
stantiating context 'spring.root'. --->
Spring.Objects.FatalObjectException: Can
not instantiate Type [Spring.Context.Support.XmlApplicationContext]
using ctor [
Void .ctor(System.String, Boolean, System.String[])] : 'Exception has
been throw
n by the target of an invocation.' --->
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationExcept
ion: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --->
Spring.Objec
ts.Factory.ObjectCreationException: Error creating object with name
'sqlMapClien
t' defined in 'file
[C:\c#\spring_net\IBatisSpringExample\IBatisSpringExample\Ap
plicationContext.xml]' : Initialization of object failed : The invoked
member is
 not supported in a dynamic module. ---> System.NotSupportedException:
The invok
ed member is not supported in a dynamic module.
   at
System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.GetManifestResourceStream(String na
me)
   at
IBatisNet.Common.Utilities.Resources.GetEmbeddedResourceAsXmlDocument(Stri
ng resource)
   at IBatisSpringExample.IBatis.SqlMapClient.AfterPropertiesSet() in
C:\c#\spri
ng_net\IBatisSpringExample\IBatisSpringExample\IBatis\SqlMapClient.cs:line
47
   at
Spring.Objects.Factory.Support.AbstractAutowireCapableObjectFactory.Invoke
InitMethods(Object target, String name, IConfigurableObjectDefinition
definition

Is there any help?

-Henry