Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/01 18:27:56 UTC

WICKET-5898: Reproduced, no solution

I've been able to reproduce WICKET-5898 with a test case and I've
committed that to master to share the code. The failing test cases are
@ignored, so to see the issue in action you have to remove that
@ignore annotation.

It is a regression from Wicket 6 and was triggered (in our case) by an
auto-TransparentWebMarkupContainer addition due to a src= attribute
inside a TransparentWebMarkupContainer. Normal page renders work, AJAX
requests fail in particular circumstances.

I have tried to debug this part, but I'd like to continue testing our
internal application with Wicket 7 so have to give up on fixing this
one for now.

Martijn

Re: WICKET-5898: Reproduced, no solution

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
The test case seems fixed. I'll try to see if it works in the app.

Martijn

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,