Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Nikolay Tikhonov <nt...@gridgain.com> on 2016/12/02 11:57:56 UTC

Re: Cache Memory Behavior \ GridDhtLocalPartition

Hi Isaeed Mohanna,

Could you please try to use ignite with the following JVM oprtion
-DIGNITE_ATOMIC_CACHE_DELETE_HISTORY_SIZE=100? For atomic caches Ignite
does not remove entry from memory immediately to avoid some data
consistency issue and this behaviour can to encrease memory consumption.