Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2014/01/17 13:58:23 UTC

ASF Board Report?

I see in Brett's summary email:

"The following reports were not received and are expected next month:
   Report from the Apache jclouds Project  [Andrew Bayer]"

Did we *miss* this month or is it our turn only next month? I did a
quick search for "ASF project board report" but couldn't find a
schedule, simply the general page:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/board/reporting

ap

Re: ASF Board Report?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Argh, it didn't, doing it now.

A.

Re: ASF Board Report?

Re: ASF Board Report?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
This get committed? Need it committed?

--David

Re: ASF Board Report?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: ASF Board Report?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: ASF Board Report?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
Rough draft here:

https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/FebruaryBoardReportProposal

I'm pretty sure the "main plans and expectations" at the very least
will see some changes ;-)

Regards

ap

Re: ASF Board Report?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I completely dropped the ball. The last reminder was on the 1st and,
well, I wasn't paying much attention then and got my whole mental schedule
of the month borked. All on me.

If anyone else would like to do the report, they're entirely welcome to,
but as PMC chair, I'm kinda committed to making sure it gets done, so if no
one wants to do it, well, I will. =)

A.

Re: ASF Board Report?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.